Sep 10, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
I’m assuming this is the real Heath Bell’s Twitter account, because if it were a fake you’d think it would be more interesting. In any event, here’s what the person we’re pretty sure is the Padres’ closer tweeted after last night’s game:
I wanted to know where are the padre fans????????? Not at the park.
Good point! It’s a four-gamer against the team on your heels, Padres fans! Get the heck out to Petco for cryin’ out loud! 28,000 and change showed up last night, which is only two-thirds full. What are you, Atlanta?
It’ll probably be better tonight, though. There’s a great reason to be downtown San Diego that mixes very nicely with a baseball game.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 18
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 13
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 36
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 49
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 74
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 77
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)