Sep 10, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
I’m assuming this is the real Heath Bell’s Twitter account, because if it were a fake you’d think it would be more interesting. In any event, here’s what the person we’re pretty sure is the Padres’ closer tweeted after last night’s game:
I wanted to know where are the padre fans????????? Not at the park.
Good point! It’s a four-gamer against the team on your heels, Padres fans! Get the heck out to Petco for cryin’ out loud! 28,000 and change showed up last night, which is only two-thirds full. What are you, Atlanta?
It’ll probably be better tonight, though. There’s a great reason to be downtown San Diego that mixes very nicely with a baseball game.
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 0
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 91
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 124
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (125)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (97)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (97)