Sep 10, 2010, 1:28 PM EDT
Nyjer Morgan’s appeal of his 176 day suspension (estimated) began at 10AM this morning. Word around the Twitterverse is that it was still going on as of ten minutes ago.
I realize he’s been a bad boy and everything, but I’m having a hard time seeing why it would take that long to (a) let Morgan explain the artistic/political statement he was making while taunting the Florida crowd; and (b) have Bob Watson or Frank Robinson or whoever tear him a new one. I mean, even if they bring in lunch it shoulda ended at 12:30, right?
Pray for Nyjer Morgan, my friends. Pray.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 12
- Rangers snap Astros’ 10-game winning streak 2
- UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 20
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 13
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 94
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 26
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 55
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (120)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)