Sep 10, 2010, 1:28 PM EDT
Nyjer Morgan’s appeal of his 176 day suspension (estimated) began at 10AM this morning. Word around the Twitterverse is that it was still going on as of ten minutes ago.
I realize he’s been a bad boy and everything, but I’m having a hard time seeing why it would take that long to (a) let Morgan explain the artistic/political statement he was making while taunting the Florida crowd; and (b) have Bob Watson or Frank Robinson or whoever tear him a new one. I mean, even if they bring in lunch it shoulda ended at 12:30, right?
Pray for Nyjer Morgan, my friends. Pray.
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 0
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 35
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 216
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 31
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (216)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)