Sep 10, 2010, 3:15 PM EST
Via the Orioles blog CamdenChat.com comes this photo of what the scoreboard at Yankee Stadium displayed when Felix Pie came to the plate.
In terms of math humor found on scoreboards at MLB ballparks that has to be near the top of the list, although it loses a little something just because Felix actually pronounces “Pie” like “Pee-yay.”
Although in fairness, attempting to display “Pee-yay” in the form of an amusing scoreboard image could get someone into trouble.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 253
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (253)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)