Sep 13, 2010, 5:28 PM EST
Or, if you look at it a different way, maybe you can say the Padres turned the mound into a propaganda piece and Sanchez just restored it to a clean and pure neutrality?
Now if he can just do something about the ads behind home plate.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)