Sep 13, 2010, 2:03 PM EDT
The next time you hear about how loyal fans of bad teams are “long suffering,” just remember that some of those long suffering fans are pretty whiny and petty too. Check out this snippy little rant from SBF at the Nats 320 blog about how “questionable season ticket holders” who weren’t wearing Nats gear got prizes at the game yesterday.
Query: if Nats bloggers focus so much on this kind of stuff, what possible incentive does the team have to make the team better? It sounds to me like a free pair of Oakleys would make everyone happy.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 13
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 9
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 78
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 88
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)