Sep 13, 2010, 2:03 PM EDT
The next time you hear about how loyal fans of bad teams are “long suffering,” just remember that some of those long suffering fans are pretty whiny and petty too. Check out this snippy little rant from SBF at the Nats 320 blog about how “questionable season ticket holders” who weren’t wearing Nats gear got prizes at the game yesterday.
Query: if Nats bloggers focus so much on this kind of stuff, what possible incentive does the team have to make the team better? It sounds to me like a free pair of Oakleys would make everyone happy.
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 9
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 1
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 11
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Andrew Friedman got $35 million to leave the Rays for the Dodgers … and he might be underpaid 13
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays 141
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 14
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (141)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)