Sep 13, 2010, 2:03 PM EDT
The next time you hear about how loyal fans of bad teams are “long suffering,” just remember that some of those long suffering fans are pretty whiny and petty too. Check out this snippy little rant from SBF at the Nats 320 blog about how “questionable season ticket holders” who weren’t wearing Nats gear got prizes at the game yesterday.
Query: if Nats bloggers focus so much on this kind of stuff, what possible incentive does the team have to make the team better? It sounds to me like a free pair of Oakleys would make everyone happy.
- Rangers “now clear-cut favorites” for Cole Hamels 8
- Not so fast! Dodgers-Marlins trade for Mat Latos “could be falling apart” 55
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 50
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 46
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 32
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 53
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)