Sep 14, 2010, 1:28 PM EST
Did you know that Moises Alou was born in Atlanta? It’s true! In related news:
The good news: More Americans are washing their hands of bathroom germs. The bad news: Except for the guys at Turner Field . . .
. . . While 98 percent of women that use the Turner Field restrooms washed
their hands, only 65 percent of men did. And, if that doesn’t gross you
out, that number is up from the 57 percent who washed up in 2007,
according to the study. Yep, the dirtiest hands in the country belong to the men at Turner Field.
I’ll note for the record that I have never actually been to a baseball game at Turner Field. And after reading this, I may not do so in the future.
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 69
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 23
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 37
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)