Sep 14, 2010, 1:28 PM EDT
Did you know that Moises Alou was born in Atlanta? It’s true! In related news:
The good news: More Americans are washing their hands of bathroom germs. The bad news: Except for the guys at Turner Field . . .
. . . While 98 percent of women that use the Turner Field restrooms washed
their hands, only 65 percent of men did. And, if that doesn’t gross you
out, that number is up from the 57 percent who washed up in 2007,
according to the study. Yep, the dirtiest hands in the country belong to the men at Turner Field.
I’ll note for the record that I have never actually been to a baseball game at Turner Field. And after reading this, I may not do so in the future.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 9
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 22
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 28
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 49
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 137
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 88
- The Lester trade is a win-win 112
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (137)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)
- The Lester trade is a win-win (112)