Sep 14, 2010, 1:28 PM EST
Did you know that Moises Alou was born in Atlanta? It’s true! In related news:
The good news: More Americans are washing their hands of bathroom germs. The bad news: Except for the guys at Turner Field . . .
. . . While 98 percent of women that use the Turner Field restrooms washed
their hands, only 65 percent of men did. And, if that doesn’t gross you
out, that number is up from the 57 percent who washed up in 2007,
according to the study. Yep, the dirtiest hands in the country belong to the men at Turner Field.
I’ll note for the record that I have never actually been to a baseball game at Turner Field. And after reading this, I may not do so in the future.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (82)