Sep 14, 2010, 1:28 PM EST
Did you know that Moises Alou was born in Atlanta? It’s true! In related news:
The good news: More Americans are washing their hands of bathroom germs. The bad news: Except for the guys at Turner Field . . .
. . . While 98 percent of women that use the Turner Field restrooms washed
their hands, only 65 percent of men did. And, if that doesn’t gross you
out, that number is up from the 57 percent who washed up in 2007,
according to the study. Yep, the dirtiest hands in the country belong to the men at Turner Field.
I’ll note for the record that I have never actually been to a baseball game at Turner Field. And after reading this, I may not do so in the future.
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Jonson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 0
- Report: Pablo Sandoval and the Red Sox agree to a five-year deal at close to $100 million 99
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 44
- Report: Red Sox finalizing a 5-year, $90 million deal with Hanley Ramirez 33
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 25
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 77
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)