Sep 14, 2010, 1:28 PM EDT
Did you know that Moises Alou was born in Atlanta? It’s true! In related news:
The good news: More Americans are washing their hands of bathroom germs. The bad news: Except for the guys at Turner Field . . .
. . . While 98 percent of women that use the Turner Field restrooms washed
their hands, only 65 percent of men did. And, if that doesn’t gross you
out, that number is up from the 57 percent who washed up in 2007,
according to the study. Yep, the dirtiest hands in the country belong to the men at Turner Field.
I’ll note for the record that I have never actually been to a baseball game at Turner Field. And after reading this, I may not do so in the future.
- Christian Vazquez to undergo Tommy John surgery 9
- 2015 Preview: Colorado Rockies 4
- 2015 Preview: Minnesota Twins 18
- 2015 Preview: Philadelphia Phillies 30
- 2015 Preview: Cincinnati Reds 47
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 22
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 21
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (91)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)