Sep 15, 2010, 8:24 AM EDT
I can’t wait for the Dodgers offseason to get going, because I really have no clue what they’re going to do. I could see everything from quietly and maddeningly standing pat again (query: who is the 2011 version of Jamey Carroll?), or I could see them totally tearing it down and starting from a near-Marlins-level payroll.
If they’re thinking more along the latter lines, Andre Ethier just helped them out by telling some friends that he’d “love to go to Boston.” That report from Sean McAdam, who agrees that anything could happen in L.A. this winter.
For his part, Ned Colletti says that the Dodgers are going to be much more active this winter. Maybe. But I have this feeling that Colletti isn’t the one making the final call on such matters. I also have this feeling that Frank McCourt won’t decide where things are going until he has more clarity on the legal front.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)