Sep 15, 2010, 5:58 PM EDT
The Post-Gazette’s Dejan Kovacevic just spoke with Jason Bay, and Bay says that he is “symptom-free” and is “feeling great.” If that’s the case, Bay’s desire to play before the season is out may very well happen.
Given how much bad stuff has gone down in New York in the second half, seeing Bay, cobwebs cleared, patrolling the outfield would be very nice indeed.
- Bochy’s championship resume ranks among game’s best 9
- Alex Gordon would have been a dead duck had he tried to score 66
- Video: Pablo Sandoval catches final out in foul territory, Giants win 2014 World Series 9
- Madison Bumgarner pitches the Giants to their third World Series win in five seasons 86
- Madison Bumgarner named World Series MVP … obviously 20
- Pablo Sandoval sets new postseason hits record 10
- There’s nothing better than a Game 7? Well, maybe there is. 23
- Report: Cubs hire Joe Maddon as manager 72
- A veteran says enough is enough when it comes to tributes for the soldiers (280)
- Jose Canseco shot his middle finger off (147)
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (142)
- Oscar Taveras dies after car accident in the Dominican Republic (140)
- 10-0! The Royals romp, tie it up at three games a piece (109)