Sep 15, 2010, 5:58 PM EDT
The Post-Gazette’s Dejan Kovacevic just spoke with Jason Bay, and Bay says that he is “symptom-free” and is “feeling great.” If that’s the case, Bay’s desire to play before the season is out may very well happen.
Given how much bad stuff has gone down in New York in the second half, seeing Bay, cobwebs cleared, patrolling the outfield would be very nice indeed.
- Devin Mesoraco could need hip surgery 2
- Alex Cobb confirmed to have elbow ligament tear 10
- Royals expected to get closer Greg Holland back tomorrow 2
- Madison Bumgarner threw his fastest pitch since 2010 9
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- Rangers snap Astros’ 10-game winning streak 7
- UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 27
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 18
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (98)
- Alex Rodriguez hits a pinch-hit home run to tie Willie Mays at 660 home runs (96)