Sep 15, 2010, 5:58 PM EDT
The Post-Gazette’s Dejan Kovacevic just spoke with Jason Bay, and Bay says that he is “symptom-free” and is “feeling great.” If that’s the case, Bay’s desire to play before the season is out may very well happen.
Given how much bad stuff has gone down in New York in the second half, seeing Bay, cobwebs cleared, patrolling the outfield would be very nice indeed.
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 21
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 38
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 21
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Maximum stay on Hall of Fame ballot changed from 15 to 10 years 66
- Jon Lester is willing to return to the Red Sox as a free agent even if they trade him 32
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (164)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)