Sep 15, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
That Braves game put me in a bad mood. Know what has put me in a good mood? Search for, finding and posting this picture of Troy Tulowitzki. My god, he’s a glorious man, is he not? He’s almost without equal. Almost.
But there’s a reason for noting his Tulowitzkiness beyond the hairstyle he rocks this fine afternoon. His Rockies are playing the Padres, and as the bulldog goes to press, he is 3 for 3 with two three-run homers. An RBI single has him at seven RBIs on the afternoon. That’s through four innings, by the way.
That’s three multi-homer games on the Rockies’ current homestand. The dude is totally hot. And he’s hitting the ball well too.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)