Sep 15, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
That Braves game put me in a bad mood. Know what has put me in a good mood? Search for, finding and posting this picture of Troy Tulowitzki. My god, he’s a glorious man, is he not? He’s almost without equal. Almost.
But there’s a reason for noting his Tulowitzkiness beyond the hairstyle he rocks this fine afternoon. His Rockies are playing the Padres, and as the bulldog goes to press, he is 3 for 3 with two three-run homers. An RBI single has him at seven RBIs on the afternoon. That’s through four innings, by the way.
That’s three multi-homer games on the Rockies’ current homestand. The dude is totally hot. And he’s hitting the ball well too.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12