Sep 15, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
That Braves game put me in a bad mood. Know what has put me in a good mood? Search for, finding and posting this picture of Troy Tulowitzki. My god, he’s a glorious man, is he not? He’s almost without equal. Almost.
But there’s a reason for noting his Tulowitzkiness beyond the hairstyle he rocks this fine afternoon. His Rockies are playing the Padres, and as the bulldog goes to press, he is 3 for 3 with two three-run homers. An RBI single has him at seven RBIs on the afternoon. That’s through four innings, by the way.
That’s three multi-homer games on the Rockies’ current homestand. The dude is totally hot. And he’s hitting the ball well too.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 8
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 162
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 6
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (249)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (162)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)