Sep 15, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
That Braves game put me in a bad mood. Know what has put me in a good mood? Search for, finding and posting this picture of Troy Tulowitzki. My god, he’s a glorious man, is he not? He’s almost without equal. Almost.
But there’s a reason for noting his Tulowitzkiness beyond the hairstyle he rocks this fine afternoon. His Rockies are playing the Padres, and as the bulldog goes to press, he is 3 for 3 with two three-run homers. An RBI single has him at seven RBIs on the afternoon. That’s through four innings, by the way.
That’s three multi-homer games on the Rockies’ current homestand. The dude is totally hot. And he’s hitting the ball well too.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)