Sep 15, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
That Braves game put me in a bad mood. Know what has put me in a good mood? Search for, finding and posting this picture of Troy Tulowitzki. My god, he’s a glorious man, is he not? He’s almost without equal. Almost.
But there’s a reason for noting his Tulowitzkiness beyond the hairstyle he rocks this fine afternoon. His Rockies are playing the Padres, and as the bulldog goes to press, he is 3 for 3 with two three-run homers. An RBI single has him at seven RBIs on the afternoon. That’s through four innings, by the way.
That’s three multi-homer games on the Rockies’ current homestand. The dude is totally hot. And he’s hitting the ball well too.
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 28
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 2
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 134
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 10
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (139)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)