Sep 16, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
The other day he got a corn maze, today Bobby Cox was surprised with a Delta charter plane painted up with his number 6 for the Braves’ last road trip of the season. How nice.
But I’m going to be honest: I’m not sure I’d get on an airplane painted up with Braves colors right now.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)