Sep 16, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
The other day he got a corn maze, today Bobby Cox was surprised with a Delta charter plane painted up with his number 6 for the Braves’ last road trip of the season. How nice.
But I’m going to be honest: I’m not sure I’d get on an airplane painted up with Braves colors right now.
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 12
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 40
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15