Sep 16, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
After reading Jon Weisman’s article breaking down the Dodgers’ payroll situation it seems pretty clear that trading Matt Kemp and/or Jonathan Broxton will be a priority in Los Angeles this offseason.
Setting aside what you think the Dodgers will do, my question is what they should do …
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 15
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59