Sep 20, 2010, 5:30 PM EST
Reader Gobias Industries is not impressed with Scott Boras’ claim about how special Jayson Werth is:
It’s amazing (albeit a bit mathematically impossible) how many
once-in-a-generation talents Boras has represented this generation.
I take a bit of an objection here. Boras is way too sharp to call all of his big free agents “once-in-a-generation” players. Some are “special talents.” Others are “rare talents.” Others are “singular talents” . . .
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)