Sep 21, 2010, 8:49 AM EST
But one guy definitely deserves more props, and that’s Curtis Granderson. He hit two homers,
walked twice, drove in five and stole a base. Granderson has four homers and 11 RBI in his last five games, and has a seven-game hitting streak.
On the season — one which many have thought to be disappointing — Granderson is at .249/.326/.464. In 2009 he hit a damn nigh identical .249/.327/.453. So, while some projected him to go crazy with that short rightfield porch in Yankee Stadium, Granderson basically is who we thought he was.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 15
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 69
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 35
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (102)