Sep 22, 2010, 5:30 PM EST
Well, he’s really a “Red Boy” and it was less prison than juvie:
costumed Phillies fan who ran onto the field and briefly eluded
security guards during a game at Citizens Bank Park has been released
from juvenile detention.
The parents of 17-year-old Sean Hagan of Philadelphia picked him up Tuesday afternoon. Gary and Barbara Hagan apologized for their son’s actions. They say he will be punished for putting himself and players at risk.
The only thing worse than getting taken down by Matt Diaz — a guy who can’t hit anything lately — is having your mom and dad do your public apology.
But that’s not the best part. The best part is that he was still wearing the spandex outfit when his folks bailed him out. They wouldn’t even bring a change of clothes for him, probably because they rightfully believe he needed a good shaming.
Not sure how spandex body suits play inside the joint, however. Even juvie hall.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (96)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (85)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)