Sep 23, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
That last post totally bummed me out, so let’s lighten the mood.
This is a couple months old, but I was just directed to it. It’s a day-at-the-ballpark blog post by an Iowa Cubs fan. The notable thing about it is the third through seventh pics down, in which the Cubs’ walk-in beer cooler is detailed.
My grocery store has one of these things and I don’t think much of it. But like hot dogs, such a beast is elevated to an almost heavenly level when placed in a ballpark. And that’s the case even if they’re still charging eight bucks for Coors Light.
If the Columbus Clippers get one of these things I will not miss a game next year.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 86
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 162
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (162)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (140)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (137)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)