Sep 24, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
Jack Clark, who ripped the Cardinals for quitting last week, has quit. His analyst job at Fox Sports Midwest, that is, where he does occasional Cardinals postgame analysis.
Given his “poopy pants” rant, I wish it happened via a big temper tantrum during which he called his producer “a big fat butthead whose face looks like a butt and who smells like a butt,” but it seems that it was an amicable parting based mostly on the incompatibility of schedules. Man, what a lost opportunity.
Oh well. Even though he crapped out on this job, you can rest assured that he’ll float to the surface somewhere. People who can stir the pot like Clark will eventually find themselves sitting on some talk radio throne eventually.
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 0
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 92
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (110)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (92)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)