Sep 24, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
Jack Clark, who ripped the Cardinals for quitting last week, has quit. His analyst job at Fox Sports Midwest, that is, where he does occasional Cardinals postgame analysis.
Given his “poopy pants” rant, I wish it happened via a big temper tantrum during which he called his producer “a big fat butthead whose face looks like a butt and who smells like a butt,” but it seems that it was an amicable parting based mostly on the incompatibility of schedules. Man, what a lost opportunity.
Oh well. Even though he crapped out on this job, you can rest assured that he’ll float to the surface somewhere. People who can stir the pot like Clark will eventually find themselves sitting on some talk radio throne eventually.
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 1
- Update: Luis Avilan loses Aaron Harang’s no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 4
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 36
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)