Sep 24, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
Jack Clark, who ripped the Cardinals for quitting last week, has quit. His analyst job at Fox Sports Midwest, that is, where he does occasional Cardinals postgame analysis.
Given his “poopy pants” rant, I wish it happened via a big temper tantrum during which he called his producer “a big fat butthead whose face looks like a butt and who smells like a butt,” but it seems that it was an amicable parting based mostly on the incompatibility of schedules. Man, what a lost opportunity.
Oh well. Even though he crapped out on this job, you can rest assured that he’ll float to the surface somewhere. People who can stir the pot like Clark will eventually find themselves sitting on some talk radio throne eventually.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 37
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 27
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 45
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 49
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 137
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 91
- The Lester trade is a win-win 113
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (200)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (137)
- Tampa Bay news station tweets classless Detroit joke following David Price trade (128)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)