Sep 27, 2010, 3:19 PM EDT
I’m not sure if MLB.com has done this for other hitters in the past or if it’s a special thing for perhaps the most unlikely 50-homer hitter in baseball history, but they put together a video showing all 52 of Jose Bautista’s homers in the span of two minutes, 16 seconds.
Click here to watch it.
It was weirdly mesmerizing, like one of those “Magic Eye” posters where you eventually see an image appear if you stare at it long enough or women’s tennis.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Andrew McCutchen departs game versus Cardinals after aggravating injured left rib cage 2
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 12
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 14
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (142)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)