Sep 27, 2010, 3:19 PM EDT
I’m not sure if MLB.com has done this for other hitters in the past or if it’s a special thing for perhaps the most unlikely 50-homer hitter in baseball history, but they put together a video showing all 52 of Jose Bautista’s homers in the span of two minutes, 16 seconds.
Click here to watch it.
It was weirdly mesmerizing, like one of those “Magic Eye” posters where you eventually see an image appear if you stare at it long enough or women’s tennis.
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 0
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 19
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 35
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 47
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- Carlos Gomez headed to disabled list with hamstring injury 11
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)