Sep 28, 2010, 5:19 PM EDT
No doubt in response to David Price calling out fans for not showing up to last night’s game and the subsequent criticism he’s received, the Rays announced that they’re giving away 20,000 free tickets to tomorrow night’s game.
All the details haven’t been released yet, but Mark Topkin of the St. Petersburg Times reports that the free tickets will be available at Tropicana Field starting at 4:45 p.m.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 37
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 13
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys (149)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)