Sep 28, 2010, 5:19 PM EDT
No doubt in response to David Price calling out fans for not showing up to last night’s game and the subsequent criticism he’s received, the Rays announced that they’re giving away 20,000 free tickets to tomorrow night’s game.
All the details haven’t been released yet, but Mark Topkin of the St. Petersburg Times reports that the free tickets will be available at Tropicana Field starting at 4:45 p.m.
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 0
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 23
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 16
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 14
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 30
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 45
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 73
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)