Sep 28, 2010, 11:59 AM EDT
I do my best to avoid ever thinking about the NFL, but since some of you mentioned it in the comments, I feel obligated to note that the Rays aren’t the only team having trouble selling tickets in the Bay Area. The Bucs are facing an entire season’s worth of blackouts.
Can’t blame the stadium or the location for that one. You probably can blame ticket prices. Maybe the on-the-field product (I know the Bucs are 2-1, but are they any good? No clue). Really, though, I don’t know enough about football economics to even hope to draw an intelligent conclusion from this.
Maybe if we put them back in orange jerseys?
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 13
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 103
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)