Sep 29, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
It wasn’t exactly standing room only, but let the record reflect that 17,891 souls showed up for the Rays’ playoff clinching game last night. I don’t have the energy to go back into yesterday’s What Does This Mean discussion, but I figured people should know.
And no, this is not an epic fail in light of the Rays 20,000 ticket giveaway. That’s for tonight’s game, not last night’s. Of course, if they still draw only 17K tonight, OK, we’ll talk.
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 4
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 21
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 10
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 89
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (89)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)