Sep 30, 2010, 11:28 AM EST
If you’d like to do a little research first, here’s the place to go. Sorry, there is not a category for “pressure faced.” You’ll have to do what all of the national writers do on that one: make it up yourself, seemingly out of whole cloth.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)