Oct 1, 2010, 9:38 AM EST
To follow up on yesterday’s video from the Tribe game, here’s video of a guy grabbing a foul ball while holding a baby at yesterday’s Snakes-Giants game.
He really ought to have his child taken away from him, though. Not because of the danger posed while going after a baseball near the rail of a ballpark, but because of that panda suit on the kid. Sure, maybe it’s cute now, but what is he going to be putting Junior in when he’s eight?
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 12
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 40
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15