Oct 1, 2010, 9:38 AM EDT
To follow up on yesterday’s video from the Tribe game, here’s video of a guy grabbing a foul ball while holding a baby at yesterday’s Snakes-Giants game.
He really ought to have his child taken away from him, though. Not because of the danger posed while going after a baseball near the rail of a ballpark, but because of that panda suit on the kid. Sure, maybe it’s cute now, but what is he going to be putting Junior in when he’s eight?
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 37
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 95
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 8
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (97)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)