Oct 1, 2010, 9:38 AM EDT
To follow up on yesterday’s video from the Tribe game, here’s video of a guy grabbing a foul ball while holding a baby at yesterday’s Snakes-Giants game.
He really ought to have his child taken away from him, though. Not because of the danger posed while going after a baseball near the rail of a ballpark, but because of that panda suit on the kid. Sure, maybe it’s cute now, but what is he going to be putting Junior in when he’s eight?
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 14
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 6
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 39
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)