Oct 1, 2010, 9:38 AM EDT
To follow up on yesterday’s video from the Tribe game, here’s video of a guy grabbing a foul ball while holding a baby at yesterday’s Snakes-Giants game.
He really ought to have his child taken away from him, though. Not because of the danger posed while going after a baseball near the rail of a ballpark, but because of that panda suit on the kid. Sure, maybe it’s cute now, but what is he going to be putting Junior in when he’s eight?
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 26
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 43
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 15
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)