Oct 4, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
Ronny Cedeno wore the wrong jersey for yesterday’s season finale against the Marlins. He wore the one from Hispanic Heritage Night that, instead of Pittsburgh,” said “Piratas” on the front. I couldn’t find any still pics of it, but you can see it in the video of the home run he hit yesterday, here.
The weird thing about it: Hispanic Heritage night was on July 10th in Milwaukee. Why are the folks in charge of the road grays for the Pirates still schlepping that thing around three months later?
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 16
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 32
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)