Oct 4, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
Ronny Cedeno wore the wrong jersey for yesterday’s season finale against the Marlins. He wore the one from Hispanic Heritage Night that, instead of Pittsburgh,” said “Piratas” on the front. I couldn’t find any still pics of it, but you can see it in the video of the home run he hit yesterday, here.
The weird thing about it: Hispanic Heritage night was on July 10th in Milwaukee. Why are the folks in charge of the road grays for the Pirates still schlepping that thing around three months later?
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 33
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 53
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 78
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 60
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)