Oct 4, 2010, 5:30 PM EST
Ronny Cedeno wore the wrong jersey for yesterday’s season finale against the Marlins. He wore the one from Hispanic Heritage Night that, instead of Pittsburgh,” said “Piratas” on the front. I couldn’t find any still pics of it, but you can see it in the video of the home run he hit yesterday, here.
The weird thing about it: Hispanic Heritage night was on July 10th in Milwaukee. Why are the folks in charge of the road grays for the Pirates still schlepping that thing around three months later?
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 19
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 40
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 35
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)