Oct 4, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
Ronny Cedeno wore the wrong jersey for yesterday’s season finale against the Marlins. He wore the one from Hispanic Heritage Night that, instead of Pittsburgh,” said “Piratas” on the front. I couldn’t find any still pics of it, but you can see it in the video of the home run he hit yesterday, here.
The weird thing about it: Hispanic Heritage night was on July 10th in Milwaukee. Why are the folks in charge of the road grays for the Pirates still schlepping that thing around three months later?
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 2
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 20
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)