Oct 4, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
Ronny Cedeno wore the wrong jersey for yesterday’s season finale against the Marlins. He wore the one from Hispanic Heritage Night that, instead of Pittsburgh,” said “Piratas” on the front. I couldn’t find any still pics of it, but you can see it in the video of the home run he hit yesterday, here.
The weird thing about it: Hispanic Heritage night was on July 10th in Milwaukee. Why are the folks in charge of the road grays for the Pirates still schlepping that thing around three months later?
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 7
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 11
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 88
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 72
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)