Oct 5, 2010, 2:44 AM EDT
Bob Harkins has written a story on the unwritten rules of baseball over at NBCSports.com. He interviewed several players to get their views, and the results, found here, are pretty interesting. There is also a story looking at the most common unwritten rules, and you can get Craig’s take here.
So what do you think? Vote here, then leave your comments below.
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 101
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 1
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 25
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 93
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (102)