Oct 6, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
The Reds-Phillies game starts at 5:07 P.M. today. The forecast: 61 degrees and a 30% chance of rain.
The Yankees-Twins game starts at 8:37 P.M. this evening. The forecast 60 degrees and a 0% chance of rain.
The Rangers-Rays game will be played in a soulless, climate-controlled dome, thereby rendering it the worst conditions of all three games.
The upshot: we should get all three baseball games in today, no problem.
- Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton win the Hank Aaron Award 1
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 59
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 28
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 36
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (106)