Oct 6, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
The Reds-Phillies game starts at 5:07 P.M. today. The forecast: 61 degrees and a 30% chance of rain.
The Yankees-Twins game starts at 8:37 P.M. this evening. The forecast 60 degrees and a 0% chance of rain.
The Rangers-Rays game will be played in a soulless, climate-controlled dome, thereby rendering it the worst conditions of all three games.
The upshot: we should get all three baseball games in today, no problem.
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 25
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 44
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 20
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 32
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 49
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 73
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)