Oct 6, 2010, 9:42 PM EDT
It might seem like a no-brainer to say that Roy Halladay just turned in the best outing by a pitcher this season, and in most seasons it would be. But since it was the sixth no-hitter of the year, and two of them – including one by Halladay himself – were perfect games, I figure it’s at least worth discussing.
So what do you think?
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot