Oct 6, 2010, 2:19 PM EST
Remember those hideously awesome plaid “Brayers” the Rays have been wearing?
Well, according to Mark Topkin of the St. Petersburg Times the Rays are working on a deal to sell them at Saks Fifth Avenue … for $300 each.
For that money you can get a “custom made” Brayser “through the same New York City boutique run by local designer Julia Alarcon that made the team’s original blazers.”
And manager Joe Maddon will also consider you a “real man.”
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 27
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 18
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 65
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 82
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)