Oct 6, 2010, 2:19 PM EDT
Remember those hideously awesome plaid “Brayers” the Rays have been wearing?
Well, according to Mark Topkin of the St. Petersburg Times the Rays are working on a deal to sell them at Saks Fifth Avenue … for $300 each.
For that money you can get a “custom made” Brayser “through the same New York City boutique run by local designer Julia Alarcon that made the team’s original blazers.”
And manager Joe Maddon will also consider you a “real man.”
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (109)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)