Oct 8, 2010, 8:58 AM EDT
Lance Berkman went 2 for 4 with a double, a homer and two RBI in a playoff game last night.
Quick: can someone get Jeff “some players aren’t meant for New York and Lance Berkman is one of them” Perleman or Joel “going from the Astros to the Yankees is like going from the Ivy League to the SEC” Sherman to confirm whether or not Berkman is prepared to handle the pressure of playing for the Yankees yet?
Or does it not count since the game took place in the Midwest?
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 22
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 21
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)