Oct 8, 2010, 8:58 AM EDT
Lance Berkman went 2 for 4 with a double, a homer and two RBI in a playoff game last night.
Quick: can someone get Jeff “some players aren’t meant for New York and Lance Berkman is one of them” Perleman or Joel “going from the Astros to the Yankees is like going from the Ivy League to the SEC” Sherman to confirm whether or not Berkman is prepared to handle the pressure of playing for the Yankees yet?
Or does it not count since the game took place in the Midwest?
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 0
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 6
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 24
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- 2015 Preview: Pittsburgh Pirates 12
- 2015 Preview: San Diego Padres 22
- MLB is looking into some strange gambling tweets involving Marlins pitcher Jarred Cosart 46
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (114)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras (76)
- Andrew McCutchen cut his hair for the first time in eight years (75)