Oct 8, 2010, 8:58 AM EDT
Lance Berkman went 2 for 4 with a double, a homer and two RBI in a playoff game last night.
Quick: can someone get Jeff “some players aren’t meant for New York and Lance Berkman is one of them” Perleman or Joel “going from the Astros to the Yankees is like going from the Ivy League to the SEC” Sherman to confirm whether or not Berkman is prepared to handle the pressure of playing for the Yankees yet?
Or does it not count since the game took place in the Midwest?
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 2
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 120
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 10
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 27
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (124)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)