Oct 8, 2010, 8:58 AM EDT
Lance Berkman went 2 for 4 with a double, a homer and two RBI in a playoff game last night.
Quick: can someone get Jeff “some players aren’t meant for New York and Lance Berkman is one of them” Perleman or Joel “going from the Astros to the Yankees is like going from the Ivy League to the SEC” Sherman to confirm whether or not Berkman is prepared to handle the pressure of playing for the Yankees yet?
Or does it not count since the game took place in the Midwest?
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 0
- Giants stomp Royals 7-1 in World Series Game 1 rout 17
- World Series, Game 1: Giants vs. Royals lineups 0
- HBT Daily: In which I waffle on my World Series pick 13
- Must-click link: surviving spring training on $0 a day 78
- Your Official HardballTalk World Series Preview 28
- World Series Reset: Game 1 — finally! — is tonight 31
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (115)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (111)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer (79)