Oct 8, 2010, 8:58 AM EDT
Lance Berkman went 2 for 4 with a double, a homer and two RBI in a playoff game last night.
Quick: can someone get Jeff “some players aren’t meant for New York and Lance Berkman is one of them” Perleman or Joel “going from the Astros to the Yankees is like going from the Ivy League to the SEC” Sherman to confirm whether or not Berkman is prepared to handle the pressure of playing for the Yankees yet?
Or does it not count since the game took place in the Midwest?
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 1
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 19
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 41
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 32
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 23
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)