Oct 10, 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
Kevin Kaduk over at Yahoo’s Big League Stew passes along today’s must-see baseball photo. It’s CBS broadcaster Jim Nantz and former president George W. Bush, taking in Saturday’s ALDS Game 3 in Arlington, Texas.
Bush, of course, used to have an ownership stake in the Rangers. The club is playing in its first postseason since 1999 and will look to advance to the ALCS with a win over the Rays later this afternoon.
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 9
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 15
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 10
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 35
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 30
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 44
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 72
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)