Oct 10, 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
Kevin Kaduk over at Yahoo’s Big League Stew passes along today’s must-see baseball photo. It’s CBS broadcaster Jim Nantz and former president George W. Bush, taking in Saturday’s ALDS Game 3 in Arlington, Texas.
Bush, of course, used to have an ownership stake in the Rangers. The club is playing in its first postseason since 1999 and will look to advance to the ALCS with a win over the Rays later this afternoon.
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 2
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 6
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 7
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 21
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 88
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)