Oct 10, 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
Kevin Kaduk over at Yahoo’s Big League Stew passes along today’s must-see baseball photo. It’s CBS broadcaster Jim Nantz and former president George W. Bush, taking in Saturday’s ALDS Game 3 in Arlington, Texas.
Bush, of course, used to have an ownership stake in the Rangers. The club is playing in its first postseason since 1999 and will look to advance to the ALCS with a win over the Rays later this afternoon.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 53
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 45
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 20
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 82
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (238)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)