Oct 10, 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
Kevin Kaduk over at Yahoo’s Big League Stew passes along today’s must-see baseball photo. It’s CBS broadcaster Jim Nantz and former president George W. Bush, taking in Saturday’s ALDS Game 3 in Arlington, Texas.
Bush, of course, used to have an ownership stake in the Rangers. The club is playing in its first postseason since 1999 and will look to advance to the ALCS with a win over the Rays later this afternoon.
- Nationals place Stephen Strasburg on the 15-day disabled list with neck tightness 2
- Jerry Dior, designer of MLB’s iconic logo, has passed away 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 112
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 16
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 2
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 5
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 77
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base (114)
- The Big Unit: Wide Angle Watcher (90)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (89)
- Chipper Jones will fight you if you insult his “girl” (85)
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit (77)