Oct 10, 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
Kevin Kaduk over at Yahoo’s Big League Stew passes along today’s must-see baseball photo. It’s CBS broadcaster Jim Nantz and former president George W. Bush, taking in Saturday’s ALDS Game 3 in Arlington, Texas.
Bush, of course, used to have an ownership stake in the Rangers. The club is playing in its first postseason since 1999 and will look to advance to the ALCS with a win over the Rays later this afternoon.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with apparent elbow injury 0
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 11
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)