Oct 11, 2010, 2:30 PM EST
Joe Girardi just announced that the Yankees will go with a four-man rotation in the ALCS, and that the fourth man will almost certainly be A.J. Burnett.
That may give some people the willies, but if you’re going to go with four, I don’t see any other choice but to go with Burnett. Who else ya gonna use? Javy? Please. So, in Game 4, Yankees fans need to hope that Burnett pitchers like he usually does against the Orioles, that the hitters score a dozen runs or both.
Or, I suppose, they can hope that the team sweeps the World Series in three games. I mean, they’re the Yankees after all. Why can’t they?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)