Oct 11, 2010, 2:19 PM EDT
In terms of doing odd things this doesn’t even crack his personal top 100 list, but Darren Daulton served as an analyst on the Phillies’ postgame show while not wearing any pants.
SportsByBrooks has the screen shot, which is pretty funny.
Plenty of news anchors tell stories about going on the air sans pants, which is a perk of doing a job that involves having the lower half of your body hidden behind a desk, but in Daulton’s case he was at the end of desk and … well, you’ll see.
Let this be a warning to Calcaterra, whom I’m fairly certain shoots all his videos pantsless. For comfort and style, of course.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 56
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)