Oct 11, 2010, 2:19 PM EDT
In terms of doing odd things this doesn’t even crack his personal top 100 list, but Darren Daulton served as an analyst on the Phillies’ postgame show while not wearing any pants.
SportsByBrooks has the screen shot, which is pretty funny.
Plenty of news anchors tell stories about going on the air sans pants, which is a perk of doing a job that involves having the lower half of your body hidden behind a desk, but in Daulton’s case he was at the end of desk and … well, you’ll see.
Let this be a warning to Calcaterra, whom I’m fairly certain shoots all his videos pantsless. For comfort and style, of course.
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 3
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 89
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 3
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 69
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 37
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 43
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 16
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (89)