Oct 11, 2010, 2:19 PM EST
In terms of doing odd things this doesn’t even crack his personal top 100 list, but Darren Daulton served as an analyst on the Phillies’ postgame show while not wearing any pants.
SportsByBrooks has the screen shot, which is pretty funny.
Plenty of news anchors tell stories about going on the air sans pants, which is a perk of doing a job that involves having the lower half of your body hidden behind a desk, but in Daulton’s case he was at the end of desk and … well, you’ll see.
Let this be a warning to Calcaterra, whom I’m fairly certain shoots all his videos pantsless. For comfort and style, of course.
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 20
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 75
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 13
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 45
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba 141
- Marlins complete Michael Morse deal: two years, $16 million 18
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- It is perfectly clear that A-Rod is the Yankees’ DH. At best. So there will be no drama, right? 37
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (143)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Done Deal: Yoenis Cespedes and two players traded to Detroit for Rick Porcello and a minor leaguer (105)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)