Oct 11, 2010, 2:19 PM EDT
In terms of doing odd things this doesn’t even crack his personal top 100 list, but Darren Daulton served as an analyst on the Phillies’ postgame show while not wearing any pants.
SportsByBrooks has the screen shot, which is pretty funny.
Plenty of news anchors tell stories about going on the air sans pants, which is a perk of doing a job that involves having the lower half of your body hidden behind a desk, but in Daulton’s case he was at the end of desk and … well, you’ll see.
Let this be a warning to Calcaterra, whom I’m fairly certain shoots all his videos pantsless. For comfort and style, of course.
- Playoff Reset: Both AL Division Series Get Underway 8
- Madison Bumgarner delivers a shutout as Giants roll past Pirates in NL Wild Card Game 15
- Angels announce ALDS rotation: Jered Weaver in Game 1, Matt Shoemaker for Game 2 2
- The beauty of belief 52
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 44
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Ned Yost on the sixth inning and his bullpen usage: “its just one of those things” (82)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)