Oct 11, 2010, 2:19 PM EDT
In terms of doing odd things this doesn’t even crack his personal top 100 list, but Darren Daulton served as an analyst on the Phillies’ postgame show while not wearing any pants.
SportsByBrooks has the screen shot, which is pretty funny.
Plenty of news anchors tell stories about going on the air sans pants, which is a perk of doing a job that involves having the lower half of your body hidden behind a desk, but in Daulton’s case he was at the end of desk and … well, you’ll see.
Let this be a warning to Calcaterra, whom I’m fairly certain shoots all his videos pantsless. For comfort and style, of course.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 54
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 65
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 80
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 66
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)