Oct 11, 2010, 9:42 AM EDT
Oh jeez. Can’t we even wait until the World Series is over to start this stuff again?
Johnny Damon will be wearing a new hat next season and he is very open to it having NY on the front of it. “I
would love to have that as an option,” Damon told The Post when asked
if Johnny II in The Bronx were a possibility. “It would be very exciting
to go back there.”
I don’t have any more desire to see the Yankees dominance continue than the rest of you non-Yankees fans do, but if I had one wish for the hot stove season it would be for New York to sign Adam Dunn on the first day they are eligible to do so, thereby putting the kibosh on three months worth of the Johnny Damon cha-cha like we had last winter.
But if that doesn’t happen, hey, at least I have about 40 or 50 blog posts in the can on the subject from winter 2009-10, so it will lighten the workload a bit.
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 3
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 19
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 87
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (87)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)