Oct 11, 2010, 9:42 AM EDT
Oh jeez. Can’t we even wait until the World Series is over to start this stuff again?
Johnny Damon will be wearing a new hat next season and he is very open to it having NY on the front of it. “I
would love to have that as an option,” Damon told The Post when asked
if Johnny II in The Bronx were a possibility. “It would be very exciting
to go back there.”
I don’t have any more desire to see the Yankees dominance continue than the rest of you non-Yankees fans do, but if I had one wish for the hot stove season it would be for New York to sign Adam Dunn on the first day they are eligible to do so, thereby putting the kibosh on three months worth of the Johnny Damon cha-cha like we had last winter.
But if that doesn’t happen, hey, at least I have about 40 or 50 blog posts in the can on the subject from winter 2009-10, so it will lighten the workload a bit.
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 48
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 52
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 89
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 52
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 38
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 41
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 96
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (104)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (99)