Oct 11, 2010, 9:42 AM EDT
Oh jeez. Can’t we even wait until the World Series is over to start this stuff again?
Johnny Damon will be wearing a new hat next season and he is very open to it having NY on the front of it. “I
would love to have that as an option,” Damon told The Post when asked
if Johnny II in The Bronx were a possibility. “It would be very exciting
to go back there.”
I don’t have any more desire to see the Yankees dominance continue than the rest of you non-Yankees fans do, but if I had one wish for the hot stove season it would be for New York to sign Adam Dunn on the first day they are eligible to do so, thereby putting the kibosh on three months worth of the Johnny Damon cha-cha like we had last winter.
But if that doesn’t happen, hey, at least I have about 40 or 50 blog posts in the can on the subject from winter 2009-10, so it will lighten the workload a bit.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 59
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 52
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 21
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29