Oct 11, 2010, 9:42 AM EDT
Oh jeez. Can’t we even wait until the World Series is over to start this stuff again?
Johnny Damon will be wearing a new hat next season and he is very open to it having NY on the front of it. “I
would love to have that as an option,” Damon told The Post when asked
if Johnny II in The Bronx were a possibility. “It would be very exciting
to go back there.”
I don’t have any more desire to see the Yankees dominance continue than the rest of you non-Yankees fans do, but if I had one wish for the hot stove season it would be for New York to sign Adam Dunn on the first day they are eligible to do so, thereby putting the kibosh on three months worth of the Johnny Damon cha-cha like we had last winter.
But if that doesn’t happen, hey, at least I have about 40 or 50 blog posts in the can on the subject from winter 2009-10, so it will lighten the workload a bit.
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 0
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 19
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 22
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 54
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 66
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 85
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 40
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)