Oct 11, 2010, 3:02 PM EDT
Reader Stupid Factory takes me to task for my Yankees post:
You are quite possibly the biggest baby in the sports blog-sphere. If
you really buy into what the NY rags write you need serious
Worry about your Braves season ending tonight vs. what the Yanks may or
may not do in the future – especially when speculated by the NY
tabloids. Despite your opinion – these rags DO NOT represent the
average fan. Shame on you for generalizing an entire fan base.
I’ll say though, you have the Yankee-hatred vibe going well enough to
join ESPN – maybe you are just lobbying for your next paycheck…
Hey, I didn’t say the entire fan base. I said a wide swath!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)