Oct 11, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
The Brewers have frozen ticket prices for 2011. This goes for all tickets: season tickets, packages, single-gamers, and everything. Brewers owner Mark Attanasio issued a statement explaining the reasoning:
All of us here at the Milwaukee Brewers sympathize with all of you hit so hard
by these trying economic times. In order to help you, we are freezing
the price of Brewers tickets. When this crisis is over,
we will go back to our regular price increases. Until then, remember, we’re all
in this together. Milwaukee Brewers: The baseball team with a heart.
At least I think that’s what he said.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)