Oct 11, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
The Brewers have frozen ticket prices for 2011. This goes for all tickets: season tickets, packages, single-gamers, and everything. Brewers owner Mark Attanasio issued a statement explaining the reasoning:
All of us here at the Milwaukee Brewers sympathize with all of you hit so hard
by these trying economic times. In order to help you, we are freezing
the price of Brewers tickets. When this crisis is over,
we will go back to our regular price increases. Until then, remember, we’re all
in this together. Milwaukee Brewers: The baseball team with a heart.
At least I think that’s what he said.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)