Oct 11, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Marc Topkin of the St. Pete Times says that the Rays are going to remove those blue tarps many of you have been mistaking for thousands of unsold seats and making the seats under the tarps available for Tuesday’s Game 5. That will mean room for 5,000 more fans, whom the Rays will charge $30 for the privilege.
Optimistic? Maybe. I think they’ll sell it out though. The weekend had to spark some hope and excitement in Rays
Universe Nation Country Neighborhood, right?
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)