Oct 12, 2010, 4:16 PM EST
Here are the starting lineups for tonight’s Game 5 of the ALDS:
TAMPA BAY RAYS TEXAS RANGERS 1. Jason Bartlett, SS 1. Elvis Andrus, SS 2. Ben Zobrist, RF 2. Michael Young, 3B 3. Carl Crawford, LF 3. Josh Hamilton, CF 4. Evan Longoria, 3B 4. Vladimir Guerrero, DH 5. Carlos Pena, 1B 5. Nelson Cruz, LF 6. B.J. Upton, CF 6. Ian Kinsler, 2B 7. Dan Johnson, DH 7. Jeff Francoeur, RF 8. Kelly Shoppach, C 8. Bengie Molina, C 9. Sean Rodriguez, 2B 9. Mitch Moreland, 1B
Both teams have made some changes compared to the Game 1 lineups. Texas has benched Jorge Cantu in favor of Mitch Moreland at first base. Tampa Bay has replaced Rocco Baldelli with Dan Johnson at designated hitter while moving Ben Zobrist into the No. 2 spot and sliding B.J. Upton back into the No. 6 spot.
Josh Hamilton and Moreland are the only left-handed batters in the lineup against lefty David Price, while lefty bats Carl Crawford, Carlos Pena, and Johnson are in there versus southpaw Cliff Lee.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 0
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 54
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27