Oct 12, 2010, 12:00 PM EDT
I’m trying to walk back my emotions on all of this. I mean, he’s not dead or anything. And despite what he says about “not putting on the uniform again” he’s almost certainly going to be back hanging around the Braves spring training, probably in uniform as some special advisor or something like Tom Kelly does at Twins camp.
But still, seeing a grown man get misty over a game is always worth watching. And hearing Bobby Cox talk about the 2011 Braves as “they” is downright disorienting.
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 9
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 87
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 63
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 15
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 27
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 66
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (96)