Oct 13, 2010, 8:24 AM EDT
It’s been widely reported that Rangers’ center fielder Josh Hamilton, a recovering drug addict and alcoholic, does not partake in the champagne and beer showers. Smart move on his part. Great move on his team’s part? Having a ginger ale shower just for Hamilton after last night’s win. The pic on the right is cool, but much cooler video of it can be seen here.
And yes, in this instance, I temporarily suspend my “boozy celebrations after a Division Series win are bush league” rule. It’s my rule and I can do whatever I want with it.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (80)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)