Oct 13, 2010, 8:24 AM EDT
It’s been widely reported that Rangers’ center fielder Josh Hamilton, a recovering drug addict and alcoholic, does not partake in the champagne and beer showers. Smart move on his part. Great move on his team’s part? Having a ginger ale shower just for Hamilton after last night’s win. The pic on the right is cool, but much cooler video of it can be seen here.
And yes, in this instance, I temporarily suspend my “boozy celebrations after a Division Series win are bush league” rule. It’s my rule and I can do whatever I want with it.
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 42
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 119
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 86
- The Lester trade is a win-win 112
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 164
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 40
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 49
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 53
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (202)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (164)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (123)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (119)