Oct 13, 2010, 8:24 AM EDT
It’s been widely reported that Rangers’ center fielder Josh Hamilton, a recovering drug addict and alcoholic, does not partake in the champagne and beer showers. Smart move on his part. Great move on his team’s part? Having a ginger ale shower just for Hamilton after last night’s win. The pic on the right is cool, but much cooler video of it can be seen here.
And yes, in this instance, I temporarily suspend my “boozy celebrations after a Division Series win are bush league” rule. It’s my rule and I can do whatever I want with it.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 1
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 67
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 75
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 100
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (103)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (100)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (91)