Oct 13, 2010, 8:24 AM EDT
It’s been widely reported that Rangers’ center fielder Josh Hamilton, a recovering drug addict and alcoholic, does not partake in the champagne and beer showers. Smart move on his part. Great move on his team’s part? Having a ginger ale shower just for Hamilton after last night’s win. The pic on the right is cool, but much cooler video of it can be seen here.
And yes, in this instance, I temporarily suspend my “boozy celebrations after a Division Series win are bush league” rule. It’s my rule and I can do whatever I want with it.
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 5
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 16
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)