Oct 13, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
All these days off are giving Yankees fans too much to think about.
What they’re thinking about mostly, it seems, is the rotation. Specifically, how to order it after CC Sabathia in Game 1. Some people think Pettitte, Hughes and A.J. Burnett should follow in order. Some people want to flip Pettitte and Hughes, giving Pettitte the start in Yankee Stadium and matching him up against Cliff Lee. Some people think Lee is going to win no matter what because he’s Superman and everything and think they should just throw Burnett at him since the Bombers are likely to lose anyway.
My idea would be just go in logical, best-to-not-so-best order: Sabathia-Pettitte-Hughes-Burnett and just live with it. But what do I know? I want to know what you think:
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 13
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 112
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 55
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- Jake Westbrook feeling lingering discomfort in right elbow 8
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (113)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte