Oct 13, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
All these days off are giving Yankees fans too much to think about.
What they’re thinking about mostly, it seems, is the rotation. Specifically, how to order it after CC Sabathia in Game 1. Some people think Pettitte, Hughes and A.J. Burnett should follow in order. Some people want to flip Pettitte and Hughes, giving Pettitte the start in Yankee Stadium and matching him up against Cliff Lee. Some people think Lee is going to win no matter what because he’s Superman and everything and think they should just throw Burnett at him since the Bombers are likely to lose anyway.
My idea would be just go in logical, best-to-not-so-best order: Sabathia-Pettitte-Hughes-Burnett and just live with it. But what do I know? I want to know what you think:
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 104
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 32
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 259
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (259)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (107)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)