Oct 13, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
All these days off are giving Yankees fans too much to think about.
What they’re thinking about mostly, it seems, is the rotation. Specifically, how to order it after CC Sabathia in Game 1. Some people think Pettitte, Hughes and A.J. Burnett should follow in order. Some people want to flip Pettitte and Hughes, giving Pettitte the start in Yankee Stadium and matching him up against Cliff Lee. Some people think Lee is going to win no matter what because he’s Superman and everything and think they should just throw Burnett at him since the Bombers are likely to lose anyway.
My idea would be just go in logical, best-to-not-so-best order: Sabathia-Pettitte-Hughes-Burnett and just live with it. But what do I know? I want to know what you think:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (85)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (76)