Oct 13, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
All these days off are giving Yankees fans too much to think about.
What they’re thinking about mostly, it seems, is the rotation. Specifically, how to order it after CC Sabathia in Game 1. Some people think Pettitte, Hughes and A.J. Burnett should follow in order. Some people want to flip Pettitte and Hughes, giving Pettitte the start in Yankee Stadium and matching him up against Cliff Lee. Some people think Lee is going to win no matter what because he’s Superman and everything and think they should just throw Burnett at him since the Bombers are likely to lose anyway.
My idea would be just go in logical, best-to-not-so-best order: Sabathia-Pettitte-Hughes-Burnett and just live with it. But what do I know? I want to know what you think:
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 14
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 41
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15