Oct 13, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
All these days off are giving Yankees fans too much to think about.
What they’re thinking about mostly, it seems, is the rotation. Specifically, how to order it after CC Sabathia in Game 1. Some people think Pettitte, Hughes and A.J. Burnett should follow in order. Some people want to flip Pettitte and Hughes, giving Pettitte the start in Yankee Stadium and matching him up against Cliff Lee. Some people think Lee is going to win no matter what because he’s Superman and everything and think they should just throw Burnett at him since the Bombers are likely to lose anyway.
My idea would be just go in logical, best-to-not-so-best order: Sabathia-Pettitte-Hughes-Burnett and just live with it. But what do I know? I want to know what you think:
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 10
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 50
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 41
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72