Oct 16, 2010, 1:50 PM EDT
Here are the lineups for Game 2 of the ALCS between the Yankees and Rangers, set to begin shortly after 4 p.m. ET:
NEW YORK YANKEES TEXAS RANGERS 1. Derek Jeter, SS 1. Elvis Andrus, SS 2. Curtis Granderson, CF 2. Michael Young, 3B 3. Mark Teixeira, 1B 3. Josh Hamilton, CF 4. Alex Rodriguez, 3B 4. Vladimir Guerrero, DH 5. Robinson Cano, 2B 5. Nelson Cruz, RF 6. Nick Swisher, RF 6. Ian Kinsler, 2B 7. Jorge Posada, C 7. David Murphy, LF 8. Lance Berkman, DH 8. Bengie Molina, C 9. Brett Gardner, LF 9. Mitch Moreland, 1B
This is the standard Yankees’ lineup against right-handed starters, as Lance Berkman steps as the designated hitter for Marcus Thames and Curtis Granderson moves from eighth to second in the order.
As for the Rangers, they have a whole new 7-8-9 this afternoon. David Murphy and Mitch Moreland are in there against right-hander Phil Hughes and Bengie Molina returns to the lineup after C.J. Wilson used his personal catcher Matt Treanor in Game 1.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (117)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?