Oct 17, 2010, 12:56 PM EST
This is interesting. It involves a bit too much speculation for our liking, but it is interesting.
Bob Raissman of the New York Daily News suspects that baseball broadcasters Jon Miller and Joe Morgan might be done as a tandem at ESPN. The two are scheduled to broadcast the World Series on ESPN Radio later this month but do not have a contract lined up for next season on the television or radio side.
“It’s reasonable speculation (about ESPN not bringing them back),” an MLB source told the Daily News. “Normally, in this circumstance Jon and Joe would have been signed by now. Not always, but often.”
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)