Oct 17, 2010, 12:56 PM EDT
This is interesting. It involves a bit too much speculation for our liking, but it is interesting.
Bob Raissman of the New York Daily News suspects that baseball broadcasters Jon Miller and Joe Morgan might be done as a tandem at ESPN. The two are scheduled to broadcast the World Series on ESPN Radio later this month but do not have a contract lined up for next season on the television or radio side.
“It’s reasonable speculation (about ESPN not bringing them back),” an MLB source told the Daily News. “Normally, in this circumstance Jon and Joe would have been signed by now. Not always, but often.”
- Boswell: “Harper may be the Nats’ seventh-best player” 0
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 32
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 8
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 164
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 6
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (249)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (170)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)