Oct 20, 2010, 6:32 PM EST
LeRogue will have a bedside arraignment Thursday at New York’s Lincoln Hospital, where he has been held since the incident. A judge will offer a ruling via video conference, and it sure sounds like the 33-year-old LeRogue is in some serious trouble.
He carried a picture of Alex Rodriguez with him that night, marked with an “X” on the third baseman’s face and a gun pointing to A-Rod’s head. He also carried a picture of Cameron Diaz, who has been linked romantically to Rodriguez, that read “We Will Be Together Soon.”
Thankfully, New York’s finest tackled LeRogue before he got off the warning track.
He has undergone psychiatric evaluation while at Lincoln Hospital and seems likely to serve extra time in either a mental hospital or jail cell.
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 82
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 47
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 31
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)