Oct 20, 2010, 6:32 PM EDT
LeRogue will have a bedside arraignment Thursday at New York’s Lincoln Hospital, where he has been held since the incident. A judge will offer a ruling via video conference, and it sure sounds like the 33-year-old LeRogue is in some serious trouble.
He carried a picture of Alex Rodriguez with him that night, marked with an “X” on the third baseman’s face and a gun pointing to A-Rod’s head. He also carried a picture of Cameron Diaz, who has been linked romantically to Rodriguez, that read “We Will Be Together Soon.”
Thankfully, New York’s finest tackled LeRogue before he got off the warning track.
He has undergone psychiatric evaluation while at Lincoln Hospital and seems likely to serve extra time in either a mental hospital or jail cell.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 20
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 36
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 10
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)