Oct 20, 2010, 11:30 AM EST
There isn’t much disagreement that Joe Girardi screwed something up last night. People just can’t agree on what the biggest screwup was.
I’m partial to “stuck with A.J. too long,” but others think the intentional walk was the biggest problem. Others still smart over the fact that Sabathia wasn’t starting on short rest. No one seems all that happy with the bullpen management, though maybe this is a bigger Game 3 than Game 4 complaint.
I have no idea, really, so let’s allow democracy to decide!
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 31
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 34
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 116
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 46
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (117)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)