Oct 20, 2010, 11:30 AM EDT
There isn’t much disagreement that Joe Girardi screwed something up last night. People just can’t agree on what the biggest screwup was.
I’m partial to “stuck with A.J. too long,” but others think the intentional walk was the biggest problem. Others still smart over the fact that Sabathia wasn’t starting on short rest. No one seems all that happy with the bullpen management, though maybe this is a bigger Game 3 than Game 4 complaint.
I have no idea, really, so let’s allow democracy to decide!
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 2
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 6
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 7
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 21
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 88
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)