Oct 20, 2010, 11:30 AM EDT
There isn’t much disagreement that Joe Girardi screwed something up last night. People just can’t agree on what the biggest screwup was.
I’m partial to “stuck with A.J. too long,” but others think the intentional walk was the biggest problem. Others still smart over the fact that Sabathia wasn’t starting on short rest. No one seems all that happy with the bullpen management, though maybe this is a bigger Game 3 than Game 4 complaint.
I have no idea, really, so let’s allow democracy to decide!
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 14
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 23
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 64
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)