Oct 20, 2010, 4:06 PM EDT
Watching the beginning of this Rangers-Yankees game, and (a) the crowd is a bit sparse by Yankee Stadium standards; and (b) they seem less than enthused. At least to the extent you can tell such a thing from 40,000+ people.
I guess I get that people are a bit freaked. And I can see a 4PM weekday start leading to a late-arriving crowd because, hey, people work. But I can’t remember things in the Yankee Universe seeming so . . . dire.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11