Oct 21, 2010, 11:32 AM EDT
Actually, this advice is suitable for fans of just about every team, all of whom have bandwagon jumpers from time to time.
Or am I just forgetting those sellouts in New York in the early 90s and in Philly any time before Citizens Bank Park opened?
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)