Oct 21, 2010, 11:32 AM EST
Actually, this advice is suitable for fans of just about every team, all of whom have bandwagon jumpers from time to time.
Or am I just forgetting those sellouts in New York in the early 90s and in Philly any time before Citizens Bank Park opened?
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)