Oct 21, 2010, 11:32 AM EST
Actually, this advice is suitable for fans of just about every team, all of whom have bandwagon jumpers from time to time.
Or am I just forgetting those sellouts in New York in the early 90s and in Philly any time before Citizens Bank Park opened?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)