Oct 22, 2010, 8:51 AM EST
Last night Jimmy Rollins gave Philly fans some instructions for Games 6 and 7:
“Be out there. Let ‘em have it. Let. Them. Have. It. All of ‘em. For real.”
Here’s the audio.
Somehow, I don’t think that’s going to be a problem.
(Thanks to Rhea for the audio clip)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (98)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)