Oct 22, 2010, 8:51 AM EDT
Last night Jimmy Rollins gave Philly fans some instructions for Games 6 and 7:
“Be out there. Let ‘em have it. Let. Them. Have. It. All of ‘em. For real.”
Here’s the audio.
Somehow, I don’t think that’s going to be a problem.
(Thanks to Rhea for the audio clip)
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 4
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 95
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (232)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)