Oct 22, 2010, 2:01 PM EDT
Well, they’re actually better than they have been — ratings for last night’s Game 5 were up 12% from last year’s NLCS game 5 on TBS and up 12% from 2008’s — but they’re still not killing the world. Indeed, last night baseball was beat by “Big Bang Theory,” “$#*! My Dad Says,” and “CSI: Wherever the Hell.”
I now await someone to make the claim that “$#*! My Dad Says” is the new national pastime.
Let me know when it’s posted, though. Because I’m going to be busy writing about how the Justin Bieber memoir is better than The Great Gatsby because it sold more last week.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 63
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 62
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29