Oct 22, 2010, 2:01 PM EST
Well, they’re actually better than they have been — ratings for last night’s Game 5 were up 12% from last year’s NLCS game 5 on TBS and up 12% from 2008′s — but they’re still not killing the world. Indeed, last night baseball was beat by “Big Bang Theory,” “$#*! My Dad Says,” and “CSI: Wherever the Hell.”
I now await someone to make the claim that “$#*! My Dad Says” is the new national pastime.
Let me know when it’s posted, though. Because I’m going to be busy writing about how the Justin Bieber memoir is better than The Great Gatsby because it sold more last week.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)