Oct 23, 2010, 11:49 AM EDT
Just a quick programming note:
You probably know this already, but just in case you may have forgotten, last night’s win by the Rangers ensured that tonight’s Game 6 of the NLCS between the Giants and Phillies will start at 7:57 p.m. ET.
If the ALCS would have went to seven games, Game 6 of the NLCS would have been played at 3:57 p.m. ET.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)