Oct 23, 2010, 11:49 AM EST
Just a quick programming note:
You probably know this already, but just in case you may have forgotten, last night’s win by the Rangers ensured that tonight’s Game 6 of the NLCS between the Giants and Phillies will start at 7:57 p.m. ET.
If the ALCS would have went to seven games, Game 6 of the NLCS would have been played at 3:57 p.m. ET.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 15
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)