Oct 23, 2010, 11:49 AM EDT
Just a quick programming note:
You probably know this already, but just in case you may have forgotten, last night’s win by the Rangers ensured that tonight’s Game 6 of the NLCS between the Giants and Phillies will start at 7:57 p.m. ET.
If the ALCS would have went to seven games, Game 6 of the NLCS would have been played at 3:57 p.m. ET.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 13
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 43
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17