Oct 25, 2010, 11:59 AM EST
A-Rod and LeBron James aren’t actually friends. They just hung out with one-another over the weekend because there’s a national shortage of sportswriter outrage and the President ordered that targets of said outrage huddle as close together as possible so that certain efficiencies can be archived.
Not pictured: the BCS, which was in the bathroom at the time.
(thanks, I think, to Jason for the link)
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)