Oct 25, 2010, 11:59 AM EDT
A-Rod and LeBron James aren’t actually friends. They just hung out with one-another over the weekend because there’s a national shortage of sportswriter outrage and the President ordered that targets of said outrage huddle as close together as possible so that certain efficiencies can be archived.
Not pictured: the BCS, which was in the bathroom at the time.
(thanks, I think, to Jason for the link)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 62
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 8
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 215
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (215)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)