Oct 25, 2010, 11:59 AM EDT
A-Rod and LeBron James aren’t actually friends. They just hung out with one-another over the weekend because there’s a national shortage of sportswriter outrage and the President ordered that targets of said outrage huddle as close together as possible so that certain efficiencies can be archived.
Not pictured: the BCS, which was in the bathroom at the time.
(thanks, I think, to Jason for the link)
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 4
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 3
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20